Medical grade chemical peels
A Chemical peel is an effective anti-aging treatment which provokes skin regeneration in the superficial layers of the skin. A chemical solution often consists of a natural or synthetic acids with a PH much lower than the normal, healthy skin. Chemical peels promotes healing and rejuvenation and can be applied to face, neck, décolleté and hands.
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Reduce or improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats mild to moderate types of acne
- Shrinks pore size
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage , particularly hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
- Brightens complexion and even skin tone
- Improves skin quality and texture
Superficial peels are usually recommended as a series of treatments to achieve the best results. This can be between 3-5 sessions , 2- 4 weeks apart depending on the depth of the peel and the healing capacity of your skin. Thereafter , you can maintain the results with a treatment every 8-12 weeks.
Reveal Fresh Skin