Collagen induction therapy or micro needling as we know it, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen and elastin production. The micro needling treatment involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. The purpose if this treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer and more toned skin.
Benefits of micro needling:
- Stimulates the skin’s own natural collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Addresses acne and other scarring on the skin
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage , particularly hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
- Helps pores to appear much smaller.
- Improves the effectiveness of topical products
- Improves skin quality and texture
Depending on the skin concern , micro needing sessions can be done every 4-6 weeks.
Improve Your Skin Texture